We begin the TAPEvolution
journey as we continue to
“stick by you”
Dear Valued Customers,
We are thrilled to announce the latest eco-series of tapes from SB Tape Group, your trusted source for sustainable packaging solutions. We have always been at the forefront of sustainable packaging innovation, starting with first biodegradable OPP tape in 2011 and the launch of the Slim tape with reduced materials and a superior performance adhesive formulation in 2016.
Our latest products, rPET Tape and rBOPP Tape, are made from post-consumer recycled film and post-industrial recycled film respectively. These tapes not only provide an eco-friendly solution but also offer superior performance and reliability.
Our commitment to sustainability is unwavering and we constantly develop affordable and practical solutions to meet the unique needs of every market. Whether biodegradability, cost savings, or the use of recycled materials are your priority, we have the solution for you.
Join us in promoting sustainable packaging by choosing from our eco-series of tapes. Your customers will appreciate your commitment to the environment, and together, we can create a better future for all.
Order our eco-series of tapes today and be part of the solution.
SB Biodegradable Tape
- This is a innovative tape made of biodegradable BOPP film as a backing.
- Conforms to the ASTM D5511 Standard, making it biodegradable in landfills, making it an eco-friendly choice for businesses and individuals.
- Printable, offering customization and branding opportunities, and provides excellent adhesion to fiber and plastic surfaces.
rPET Tape (PCR Film)
- Made of 70%~90% post-consumer recycled(PCR) PET film, making it a sustainable and eco-friendly choice for packaging needs.
- Despite being made of only 12mic rPET film, it can withstand applications that are meant for standard packaging tapes with backing film that are 25~30 microns BOPP film.
- High tear-resistant during unwinding, ensuring that it does not easily tear or become damaged during the packaging process.
- Not easily stretched, ensuring that it provides a secure and reliable hold for all types of packaging needs.
rBOPP Tape (PIR Film)
- Made of post-industrial recycled (PIR) Film, which is derived from byproducts of plastic from industrial manufacturing processes.
- It features an eco-friendly water-based adhesive, making it a safer and more environmentally conscious option for businesses and individuals.
- The most similar alternative to conventional OPP Packaging tapes, it gives users the benefits of a reliable and effective packaging tape while also making an important contribution to environmental sustainability.
- Slim tapes offer an eco-friendly and cost-effective carton sealing solution.
- Their superior adhesive and reduced material provide a reliable hold and higher loadability per cargo, reducing logistics and warehousing costs.
- Choose Slim tapes for an efficient and sustainable packaging solution that saves money and reduces carbon footprint.
- Pick-up Tape simplifies the process of removing tape from carton boxes.
- Its lifting tape edge allows for easy removal of the tape without damaging the box and eliminates the need for a cutter.
- Pick-up Tape improves recyclability and waste segregation by making it easy to separate the plastic tape from the carton boxes.
Silicone-free Kraft Paper Tape
- Our silicone-free kraft paper tape is a plastic-free and recyclable carton packaging and sealing solution.
- It’s also writable with a marker pen or pencil, providing a versatile and customizable option for all your packaging needs.
Washi Paper Tape
- Washi Tape provides a professional painting job with a refined edge and conforms to uneven surfaces.
- It features a clean removal that can last up to 7, 14, or 30 days, depending on the specific type of tape used.
- Washi Tape is designed to provide a smooth and reliable hold for all types of painting and DIY projects.
SB Tape Group
Newsletter 2023, Feb 15 | Vol 1