We are Hiring
Personal Assistant to Executive Director
Salary Range: RM3000-RM4000
- Able to well prepare materials in forms of writing, presentation, speeches for the need of management meeting, company events, training, hosting & etc.
- Manage effectively activities & time table for Executive Director and for the department, based on priorities and for the most effective outcome.
- Provide general secretarial tasks to Executive Director.
- To organize, facilitate meetings and events for Board and Committee meetings including paper work, event setup, F&B arrangement.
- Able to execute all tasks assigned effectively & within time-frame given, with least resources and within shortest timeline.
- Assist Executve Director to handle HR matters within department including recruitment, assessment, jobs assignments and team structuring.
- Able to support Executive Director effectively and with strong commitment.
- Able to handle confidential matters.
- Prefer with Digital Marketing skills and good aesthetic value.
- Strong writing and presentation skills for corporate communications and with strong business acumen.
- Ability to work independently, strong organization and planning skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, reliable to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Proactive, resourceful and able to multitask with high commitment.
- Risk taker and willing to take up challenges.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent.
- Good in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate (preferably in Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Power point).
- At least 2 years of working experiences in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess own transport.
Salary Range: RM6000-RM9000
- To analyze and interpret the financial and non-financial performance results.
- Prepare the consolidated financial statements for the group according to prevailing accounting standards.
- Prepare yearly budgets and cash flow forecast reports.
- Implement and enhance existing ERP system to support financial information.
- Set up internal control and standard of procedure for accounts department.
- Supervise and lead the account team members.
- Liaise with auditor, tax agent, banker, and company secretary to ensure all matters relating to audit; tax and statutory requirements are complied.
- Assist in other ad hoc task as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent. A member of MIA.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in similar senior position.
- Good knowledge in accounting analysis, SOP, internal control, budget/forecast.
- Computer literate (preferably ERP, MS Word, Excel, Power point).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficient in both written and spoken in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably applicants between the age from 30 to 35 years old.
- Attractive salary package and benefits.
- Candidate must possess own transport.
Salary Range: RM2500-RM3500
- Responsible for developing existing and new business in assigned territory
- Develop and introduce new products from the company portfolio into your markets where relevant opportunities exists.
- Develop sales strategies for the business, contribute to the product, and brand growth in the market.
- Improve sales revenue, cost efficiencies and profitability of the assigned territory.
- Seeks out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new businesses for the Company.
- Maintain and improve customer relationships in assigned territory by constant communications and visits.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing / Business Studies / International Business with minimum 2 – 3 years experiences in the export market.
- Experiences in the packaging industries or industrial sales would be an advantage.
- Able to work independently with the patience and tenacity to work effectively with other parties to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Sales driven with the ability to work in a team to achieve the regional sales objectives and targets.
- Dynamic, passionate, multi-tasking and result driven.
- Able to travel overseas.