We are Hiring
Personal Assistant to Group Managing Director
Salary Range: RM4000-RM8000
- Handle and oversees all aspects of Managing Director’s personal matters including managing electronic diary, appointments, travel arrangements and incoming correspondences.
- Maintain accurate calendars with an understanding of prioritizing important deliverables
- Act as a liaison for the Managing Director for internal and external inquiries.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Conduct research, collect, and analyze data to prepare reports and documents for Managing Director
Participate in highly confidential meetings and provide accurate records, transcribe and distribute minutes of meeting including event setup & F&B arrangement.
- Draft high-level presentations, communications and documents using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Work closely with the Managing Director and the senior management team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials.
- Follow up on the progress and completion of departmental work plans and co-ordinate on the implementation and monitoring of organizational projects, programs and operation matters.
- Act as a bridge for smooth communication between the Managing Director’s office and internal departments, demonstrating high integrity to maintain credibility trust and support with senior management staffs.
- Handle relevant legal and secretariat matters under instruction from Managing Director.
- Undertake any other assignments assigned by Managing Director and Board of Directors as and when required
- Highly organized work style with excellent interpersonal skills
An energetic personality with can do attitude
Extraordinary ability to multitask, organizational planning skills
Highly accountable with excellent professional work ethics & high-level integrity
Preferred a self-initiative and adaptability personality
Excellent writing, proof reading and editing skills
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Marketing,Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
Good in written and spoken English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
Proficient in MS office application (Outlook, Word, Excel & Power point).
Required skill(s): Secretarial duties.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
Salary Range: RM4000-RM7000
- To handle and oversees all aspects of CEO’s personal matters including managing electronic diary, appointments setting, travel arrangements and incoming correspondences.
- Provide general secretarial tasks to CEO.
- Able to well prepare materials in forms of writing, presentation, speeches for the need of management meetings, company events, training, hosting, etc.
- Able to assist the CEO effectively to plan, implement and execute goals set.
- Able to support the senior management team in achieving CEO’s directions & goals.
- To organize meetings with the preparation of agendas, pre-meeting briefing and meeting paper including event setup & F&B arrangement.
- To keep CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, with relevant following up action as appropriate.
- To follow up on the progress and completion of departmental work plans and co-ordinate on the implementation and monitoring of organizational projects, programs and operation matters.
- To act as a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments, demonstrating high integrity to maintain credibility trust and support senior management staffs.
- To handle relevant legal and secretariat matters under instruction from CEO.
- To undertake any other assignments assigned by CEO and Board of Directors as and when required
- Able to perform multitasking, good management skills with a strong sense of commitment, visions and discipline
Strong writing skills with good design skills.
- Prefer with digital marketing experience
- Strong skill in preparing presentation and doing analytics.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and positive attitude, reliable to interact with individuals at all levels
- Dynamic and high sense of integrity.
- Risk taker and willing to take up challenges
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Marketing,Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Good in written and spoken English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficient in MS office application (Outlook, Word, Excel & Power point).
- Required skill(s): Secretarial duties.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Salary Range: RM2000-RM3500
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
- Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
- Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Manager immediately.
- Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees.
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
- Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
- Aid in budget preparation and monitor expenses and profitability.
- Provide safety leadership for the area including routine inspections and address issues quickly
- Lead operator training for technical and process responsibilities in the area
- Maintain effective and updated operating procedures
- Ensure compliance with all requirements of the Quality Management Systems for the area.
- Manage the operating budget for the area
- Work with Maintenance to coordinate preventative and emergency maintenance.
- Provide backup for the Area Supervisor
- Work with the Reliability Team to reduce unplanned downtime
- Investigate process improvements for the area to improve safety and productivity
- Evaluate needed capital improvements and work with Engineering to complete
- Assist the operator(s) with troubleshooting (quality, mechanical, process, etc.)
- Perform quality reviews to drive continual improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline required.
- Some related experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology, or a related discipline.
- Related work experience within a technical or GMP environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic engineering principles in various engineering disciplines.
- Ability to solve routine engineering problems with minimal assistance
Process and product troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to discuss normally encountered technical issues, both verbally and in written form
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member
- Self-driven individual that requires minimal supervision
Salary Range: RM2800-RM4000
- Based in Coating Department in charge of electrical maintenance and supoporting mechanical maintenance.
- Liaise and communicate with Taiwanese machinery supplier in troubleshooting machinery problems.
- Monitor electrical spare parts inventory.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components and applications by designing and conducting research programs, applying knowledge of electricity.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and establised procedures; requesting repair service.
- Implement, maintain and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components and system.
- Coordinate manufacturing, installation, maintenance, support, documentation and testing activities to ensure comliance with specifications and production requirements.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Electrical Engineering discipline or equivalent.
Preferably 1 – 2 years related experience in a electrical processes and manufacturing environment.
Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
Hands-on experience using design and calculation software.
Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes.
Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety regulations.
Good command in PLC programing.
Excellent command of both written and verbal English and Mandarin.
Added advantage if know Mandarin language as need to liaise with Taiwanese supplier