Eco Tapes / Recycled / PCR Recycled PET Tape
Post Consumer Recycled (PCR) RPET Tape
- Be part of the circular economy that contributes to lesser plastic wastes ending up in landfill /ocean.
Reduce PET Bottle Waste
Cutting away the need to create virgin plastic, net zero carbon produced from making the film.
- Seal twice as much box than normal tapes
With the inherent strength of PET plastic, it can achieve improved tensile performance even with smaller micron measurements.
SBTG best features in one tape:
Excellent adhesion properties
Our PCR tape can withstand applications that are meant for standard packaging tapes which are 15 microns thicker
- High tear resistant
Does not tear when unwinding or from the sides
- Not easily stretched
PCR tape elongation 110% vs BOPP tape elongation >150%
- Products are manufactured responsibly with Sedex SMETA guideline
- Can be Printed, made for long machine roll length
- rPET can be recycled back again provided recycling facility has technology to separate water based adhesives from the rPET film.
|Recycled PET film
|24, 36, 48, 72mm
|Up to 2000M; Constrained by OD < 380mm