Specialty Tapes / Single Sided / PET Polyester Film Based / FS-LB88HT Heat Resistance Holding Tape (Residue Free Removal)
FS-LB88HT Heat Resistance Holding Tape (Residue Free Removal)
FS-LB88HT is a Single-Sided Polyester Tape, consists of 50μm Polyester Film and with a Acrylic Adhesive which is
suitable for temporary fixing or holding, it has Excellent Adhesion Level, Holding Power, Heat Resistance and Residue
Free Removability Performance.
- Very suitable for temporary holding in electrical and electronic appliance and automotive industries.
- Temporary protective masking during fabrication, assembly, shipping, handling and storage.
- Easy to apply and remove from surface without leaving any adhesive residue.
- Suitable for temporary mounting of parts and components for automotive and home appliance.
- Protective masking against dirt, oil and grime during fabrication, assembly, shipping, handling and storage.
Tape thickness : 80 μm
Adhesive Type : Tackified Acrylic (Solvent Base)
Backing Material : Polyester Film (Black)
Tensile Strength : >200N/25mm
Elongation : > 80%
Volume Resistivity : 10^11 Ω cm
Dielectric Breakdown Voltage* : 8kV
Flamability Test : Non – flammable
Temperature Resistance Short : 150° C, 15mins
Temperature Resistance Long : 80° C, 9 days
- Excellent Adhesion level on various kinds of plastic materials and metal surfaces.
- Excellent repulsion and heat resistance.
- Residue free and easy removability for various substrates, especially for polar and non-polar substrates.