Specialty Tapes / Single Sided / PET Polyester Film Based / FS-100B (CP) Single Sided PET Tape (Black)
FS-100B (CP) Single Sided PET Tape (Black)
FS-100B(CP) is a single sided tape consists of 75μm polyester film, tackified acrylic adhesive and laminated with HDPE release paper for excellent die cuttimg purposes. It’s also offers very good adhesion and electrical insulation.
- Good bonding strength to most common, smooth and even substrates
- Very good light shielding properties.
- Excellent electrical insulation properties.
Tape thickness : 100 μm
Adhesive Type : Tackified Acrylic (Solvent Base)
Backing Material : Polyester Film (Black)
Tensile Strength : >110N/25mm
Elongation : > 90%
Volume Resistivity : 10^12 Ω cm
Dielectric Breakdown Voltage* : 8kV
Flamability Test : Non – flammable
Temperature Resistance Short : 120° C
Temperature Resistance Long : 60° C
- Very suitable for electrical core or interlayer insulation or electrical isolation.
- Taping off and final bandage for coil winding and small motor with central coils.
- Secondary Electrical insulation or protective jackets for all electrical cables and wires.