Specialty Tapes / Single Sided / PE Foam Based / MFS-60 Series Single Sided PE Foam Tape with PET Reinforced
MFS-60 Series Single Sided PE Foam Tape with PET Reinforced
MFS-60 #60 is a single sided thin PE Foam Tape with REINFORCED PET film, consisting of Special formulated Closed-cell PE-Foam tape which is flexible and durable with a tackified acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive which has strong adhesion level and excellent shear and repulsion resistance.
- The specially selected PE foam has high durability, UV & humidity.
- Excellent temperature resistance(short term 120°C, long term 80°C)
- Excellent dimension stability due to reinforced PET film and no fabric edges after die cut process.
- Good stiffness due to high dense and specially selected foam backing and high initial tack for quick bonding.
- Excellent adhesion and push strength; long term bonding on wide variety of materials including PP.
Tape thickness : 620 μm / 1020 μm
Adhesive Type : Tackified Acrylic (Solvent Base)
Liner type : PE Coated Paper
Liner Thickness : 120 μm
Backing Material : Flexible PET Film & Dense PE Foam
Push Strength : >140 N/4cm^2
Impact Resistance (ABS) : > 50cm Height
Temperature Resistance Short : 120° C
Temperature Resistance Long : 80° C
Chemical Resistance : GOOD
UV Resistance : GOOD
- Due to it’s water proofing advantage; widely used in cellular, camera modules, camcorder, portable devices and etc.
- Ideal for bonding for screen panel to case, signs, plaques and decorative material as well as for ‘gap fillings’ properties.
- Mounting of components or parts for E&E or AV appliance or electronic devices.
- Mounting of side body trim or ABS plastic parts for automotive industry.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor application for permanent mounting.