Specialty Tapes / Double-Sided / PET Polyester Film Based / CPF-D17 Series Double Sided PET Tape
CPF-D17 Series Double Sided PET Tape
CPF-D17 Series is a double sided tape consisting of PET film backing and tackified acrylic adhesive which has strong adhesion level and electrical insulation properties that applicable for wide variety of substrates.
- Excellent Adhesion level on various kinds of plastic materials and metal surfaces.
- Excellent electrical isolation properties and dielectric breakdown voltage (24k Volts).
- Superior electrolytic corrosion properties (4 x 1017 Ωm).
- Excellent temperature & heat resistance.
- Provide excellent support and stability for full and half die-cut process.
- Excellent Dimension stabilities, suitable for die-cut process and handling.
Tape thickness : 100μm / 185 μm / 250 μm
Adhesive Type : Modified Acrylic (Solvent Base)
Liner type : PE Coated Paper
Liner Thickness : 120 μm
Backing Material : PET Film
Temperature Resistance Short : 180° C
Temperature Resistance Long : 80° C
Chemical Resistance : GOOD
UV Resistance : VERY GOOD
- Secondary electrical insulation or protective jackets for electrical panel in E&E appliance.
- Mounting of plastic and foam parts for E&E home appliances, medical instruments and automotive parts.
- Very suitable for electrical FPC interlayer insulation or electrical bearer/isolation.
- Wide range of application, includes FPC, Membrane Switches, Inlay Panels, Casting and etc.