Specialty Tapes / Double-Sided / PE Foam Based / PM-D48 Series Double Sided PE Foam Tape
PM-D48 Series Double Sided PE Foam Tape
PM-D48 #20 is a double sided PE-Foam tape consisting of flexible and durable polyethylene foam with a tackified acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive which has strong adhesion level and excellent shear and repulsion
- Ideal for bonding of signs, plaques and decorative material as well as for ‘gap fillings’ properties.
- Mounting of components or parts for E&E or AV appliance or electronic devices.
- Mounting of side body trim or ABS plastic parts for automotive industry.
- Mounting of molding parts in furniture industry.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor application for permanent mounting.
Tape thickness : 220 μm / 320 μm / 420 μm / 620μm / 820 μm / 1020 μm
Adhesive Type : Modified Acrylic (Solvent Base)
Liner type : PE Coated Paper
Liner Thickness : 120 μm
Backing Material : PE Foam (Black)
Temperature Resistance Short : 120° C
Temperature Resistance Long : 80° C
Chemical Resistance : GOOD
UV Resistance : VERY GOOD
- Excellent adhesion and long term bonding on wide variety of materials including PP.
- The specially selected PE foam has high durability and UV resistance.
- High initial tack for quick bonding.
- Excellent dimension stability and no fabric edges after die cut process.
- Good stiffness due to high dense and specially selected foam backing.