Specialty Tapes / Single Sided / PET Polyester Film Based / FS-70HT Single Sided PET Tape (Clear)
FS-70HT Single Sided PET Tape (Clear)
FS-70HT is a single sided tape consists of 25μm polyester film and tackified acrylic adhesive with excellent Heat Resistance performance which offers very good adhesion and electrical insulation properties.
- Excellent adhesion and electrical insulation properties.
- Good electrical isolation properties such as volume resistivity.
- Good dielectric breakdown voltage.
- Superior electrolytic corrosion properties (10^11Ωm).
Tape thickness : 70 μm
Adhesive Type : Tackified Acrylic (Solvent Base)
Backing Material : Polyester Film (Clear)
Tensile Strength : >90N/25mm
Elongation : > 80%
Volume Resistivity : 10^14 Ω cm
Dielectric Breakdown Voltage* : 5kV
Electrolytic Corrosion : 10^11 Ω cm
Flamability Test : Non – flammable
- Secondary Electrical insulation or protective jackets for all electrical cables and wires.
- Very suitable for electrical core or interlayer insulation or electrical isolation.
- Taping off and final bandage for coil winding and small motor with central coils.