Specialty Tapes / Double-Sided / Tissue or Non Woven Based / PN-D50 #100 Double Sided Non-woven Tape
PN-D50 #100 Double Sided Non-woven Tape
PN-D50 #100 is a double sided tape consisting of flexible Non-woven backing and tackified acrylic adhesive which has strong adhesion level that applicable for wide variety of substrates. The PN-D50 #100 also comes with a standard specially selected PE Coated Release liner or can be customize as per customer choice of liners.
- Excellent Adhesion level on various kinds of plastic materials and metal surfaces.
- High adhesion level relative to low thickness of adhesive.
- Good repulsion resistance.
- Excellent temperature & heat resistance.
- Provide excellent support and stability for full and half die-cut process.
- Excellent Dimension stabilities after die-cut process.
Tape thickness : 100 μm
Adhesive Type : Tackified Acrylic (Solvent Base)
Liner type : PE Coated Paper
Liner Thickness : 120 μm or ++
Backing Material : Non-woven
Temperature Resistance Short : 150° C
Temperature Resistance Long : 80° C
Chemical Resistance : GOOD
UV Resistance : GOOD
Order Length : ++
Order Width : ++
- Fixing of Reflection foil on LED/LCD frame.
- Mounting of plastic and foam parts for E&E home appliances, medical instruments and automotive parts.
- Lamination of nameplates or affix of components for automotive and Electrical & Electronic Appliances.