Specialty Tapes / Double-Sided / Tissue or Non Woven Based / PN-D17 Series Double Sided Non-woven Tape
PN-D17 Series Double Sided Non-woven Tape
PN-D17 series of double-sided adhesive tape which are specially design for nameplate and general application. Double-sided adhesive tape is impregnated with a modified pressure-sensitive adhesive on the flexible tissue.
- Excellent adhesion level on various kinds of plastic materials(polar & non polar), foams and metal surfaces
- Good repulsion resistance
- Excellent temperature & heat resistance
- Provide excellent support and stability for full and half-cut process
- Excellent dimension stabilities after die-cut process.
Tape thickness : 100 μm / 140μm / 160μm
Adhesive Type : Tackified Acrylic (Solvent Base)
Liner type : PE Coated Paper
Liner Thickness : 120 μm
Backing Material : Non-woven or Tissue
Temperature Resistance Short : 150° C
Temperature Resistance Long : 80° C
Chemical Resistance : GOOD
UV Resistance : VERY GOOD
- Lamination of poly base plastic material, punching of metal nameplates and fixing parts of home appliances
- Fixing of plastic dsplay plates for decorative panels and instrument panels in automative air-conditioner.
- Suitable for general office and splicing of paper or film.