Specialty Tapes / Double-Sided / Tissue or Non Woven Based / PN-D10E Series Double Sided Non-woven Tape
PN-D10E Series Double Sided Non-woven Tape
PN-D10E series of double-sided adhesive Low Volatile Organic Content (LOW V.O.C) tape which are specially design for bonding of foam, felt and nameplate application. Double-sided adhesive tape is impregnated with a tackified pressure-sensitive adhesive on the flexible non-woven.
- It has very low VOC emission.
- Excellent Adhesion level on various kinds of plastic materials, foams and metal surfaces.
- Excellent repulsion resistance and prevents lifting of curvature portion.
- Excellent temperature & heat resistance.
- Provide excellent workability, support and stability for full and half die-cut or punching process.
- Excellent Dimension stabilities after die-cut process.
Tape thickness : 140μm
Adhesive Type : Modified Acrylic (Solvent Base)
Liner type : PE Coated Paper
Liner Thickness : 120 μm
Backing Material : Non-woven or Tissue
Temperature Resistance Short : 180° C
Temperature Resistance Long : 90° C
Chemical Resistance : GOOD
UV Resistance : VERY GOOD
- Mounting of plastic and foam parts for E&E and automotive industries.
- Lamination of Polyurethane foams, Polyethylene foams, felts, rubber and etc.
- Lamination of nameplates for Electrical & Electronic Appliances.